Saturday 6 August 2016

What's New, Nelke?

I don't like updating my patterns: once they're released, they take on a life of their own and I'm ready to move onto the next project. Maybe you know the feeling? I love the sense of accomplishment that comes from packing away my design folio each time I release a pattern. But with Nelke, I couldn't stop myself fiddling! For one thing, every time I looked at my little bird, he seemed lonely. I couldn't stand it!
So I made him a friend for company...
Nearly...
Auditioning..
Yes, that's better :) 


And then there's the newly added corner bows. My heart's still all a flutter over Love Entwined, so any opportunity to introduce those gorgeous LE double bows on new quilt projects is welcome. And on Nelke, they slotted in like they should have always been there - which they should have! I love them!

And then there's the border blocks which were confusing the first time around - I've sorted that out too.
Phew, that's Nelke updated! 
Now I can focus on my wedding dress mission.

4 comments:

  1. Esther it is just gorgeous😊. I love the birdies😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nelke! I am glad you gave birdie a friend and you can see they like each other. Your fabrics are so pretty. I am never sure what to do with the cheddar color but you used it so effectively. It is very generous of you to sell your patterns at such a low price-even when that price is not the sale price! I like how you used a flower fabric for birdie's head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty quilt pattern. The birds are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where have you been all my life?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...