Monday 16 February 2015

Oma's Blues: Template C

In Oma's Blues, you have the option of creating charm plates with a ring within them (you could of course simply stitch down a fabric that you love, without applique, depending on the look you're after). With the charm plates themselves, this inner ring is quickly and easily appliqued with fusible.

This is a real time video guide for beginners. This is how I do it and the technique is the same regardless of the template or pattern or design I am following:

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for that tutorial Esther. I'm a starch and press girl, but have wash away fusible is on my shopping list, will definitely try working Esther's Way!
    Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful tutorial, Esther! Thank you!
    I so look forward to making this!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super tutorial. Thank you Esther.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...