Wednesday 6 February 2013

WOW: Dabbling in the Garden


WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays


Wrong time of year
Wrong time to pot
Wrong time to be outside


But I've spent so much time indoors this year so far,
sorting out my sewing studio, going through all my stuff, downsizing all my stuff, that I couldn't resist picking up this potted flower bunch when I was out grocery shopping.

I thought it was a lisianthus when the flowers were tightly curled, but it turned out to be a Prairie Rose.
And whilst I'm out here, I may as well get some weeding done. Before it heats up for the day.

Next week is the final part of the applique block installments of the Mystery Bom,
does it feel like the almost (nearly...) end yet??

I'm already excited about the next one.


What's Your WOW?



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers, glad you are able to get a bit of downtime, enjoying the outdoors. So cold here can't stay out long.
    Hugs Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esther I'm sure they are Lisianthus, we use to grow then commercially for the Japanese market in NZ many years ago. So glad to see you in the garden it is so healing of the mind. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love those beautiful blue flowers! Wish I had some to plant around here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, what blue flowers! Never seen some so blue. Thanks for sharing, Esther.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...